Bow River Float Trip
Relaxing on the Bow River
On the Bow River surrounded by the many mountains of the Rockies
Floating boat experience along the calm waters
It is operated by professional guides with long experience,
An opportunity to listen to explanations on Loki's nocturnal travels and history is provided for an hour.
Float Trip operating period and time
Period: Daily from June to September 21st
Reservation time: 9:20 / 11:20 / 13:20 / 15:20 / 17:20
It is only available at the above time, so please write the time you want. If the time you want is not possible, you can adjust the time +-.
Check list before booking
included / not included
- Life Jacket
- raincoat (if needed)
- Experienced professional guide
- Full refund in case of cancellation before the voucher is sent
- 20% of the purchase price if canceled 10 days prior to the tour
- No refund if canceled within 9 days of the tour
- Cancellation requests are made during Canadian business hours, please email your request.
- in Canadian dollars
- Credit card and Canadian bank transfer only
- You must print the voucher and use it at check-in.
- Required information at the time of reservation: You must send a reservation email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you must fill in the desired date, time, number of passengers, and passenger names (English)
Don't take our word for it
I live in Calgary, but I didn't know there were so many different destinations in Calgary. Thanks to you, I got to know good tourist attractions and had delicious meals. Thank you.
Canada is a very nature-rich and peaceful country. I learned a lot about Canada through the trip. I think I will discuss immigration to Canada with my family.
The winter memories in Canada were so special and good. Thank you very much to making a wonderful trip to Canada.