Representative attractions of romantic travel
Minnewanka is the largest lake in Banff and also known as the Lake of Spirits.
Taking a cruise on a calm lake is the best way to feel the charm of the Canadian Rockies even more beautifully.
The cruise captain and guide's explanation of Lake Minnewanka is interesting throughout the cruise.
Banff Cruises Operating Periods and Hours
Period: May 20th - October 12th
Hours of operation: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
You can make a reservation every hour, so please write the time you want, and if the desired time is not possible, you can adjust the time +-.
Check list before booking
included / not included
- Banff cruise boarding ticket
- Full refund in case of cancellation before the voucher is sent
- 20% of the purchase price if canceled 10 days prior to the tour
- No refund if canceled within 9 days of the tour
- Cancellation requests are made during Canadian business hours, please email your request.
- in Canadian dollars
- Credit card and Canadian bank transfer only
- You must print the voucher and use it at check-in.
- Required information at the time of reservation: You must send a reservation email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you must fill in the desired date, time, number of passengers, and passenger names (English)
Don't take our word for it
I live in Calgary, but I didn't know there were so many different destinations in Calgary. Thanks to you, I got to know good tourist attractions and had delicious meals. Thank you.
Canada is a very nature-rich and peaceful country. I learned a lot about Canada through the trip. I think I will discuss immigration to Canada with my family.
The winter memories in Canada were so special and good. Thank you very much to making a wonderful trip to Canada.