Horseback riding on the Bow River, home of the Canadian Rockies Banz Wildlife
Passing through the Cave & Basin, the historical place where Banff was born, you can also enjoy the spectacular view of the majestic Rocky Mountains.
Horseback Riding Operation Period and Hours
Period: Daily from July to October 17
Operating Hours: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
You can make a reservation every hour, so please write the time you want, and if the desired time is not possible, you can adjust the time +-.
Check list before booking
included / not included
- basic riding training
- lead guide
- horse & helmet
- Full refund in case of cancellation before the voucher is sent
- 20% of the purchase price if canceled 10 days prior to the tour
- No refund if canceled within 9 days of the tour
- Cancellation requests are made during Canadian business hours, please email your request.
- in Canadian dollars
- Credit card and Canadian bank transfer only
- You must print the voucher and use it at check-in.
- Required information at the time of reservation: You must send a reservation email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you must fill in the desired date, time, number of passengers, and passenger names (English)
Don't take our word for it
I live in Calgary, but I didn't know there were so many different destinations in Calgary. Thanks to you, I got to know good tourist attractions and had delicious meals. Thank you.
Canada is a very nature-rich and peaceful country. I learned a lot about Canada through the trip. I think I will discuss immigration to Canada with my family.
The winter memories in Canada were so special and good. Thank you very much to making a wonderful trip to Canada.