Ice Field Snowmobile
Columbia Icefield Great Icefield
Ride aboard one of only 23 special snowmobiles in the world designed exclusively for backcountry exploration.
Enjoy about 20 minutes of free time on the Athabasca Glacier with an ice thickness of 300M,
Sightseeing around Athabasca Valley Glacier, Snowdome Glacier, Mt. Athabasca, etc.
Columbia Icefield snowmobile operation period and hours
Period: May 20th - October 11th
Operating Hours: 9:15am - 3:15pm
You can make a reservation every hour, so please write the time you want, and if the desired time is not possible, you can adjust the time +-.
Check list before booking
included / not included
- Round-trip snowmobile ticket
- Full refund in case of cancellation before the voucher is sent
- 20% of the purchase price if canceled 10 days prior to the tour
- No refund if canceled within 9 days of the tour
- Cancellation requests are made during Canadian business hours, please email your request.
- in Canadian dollars
- Credit card and Canadian bank transfer only
- You must print the voucher and use it at check-in.
- Required information at the time of reservation: You must send a reservation email to email@example.com, and you must fill in the desired date, time, number of passengers, and passenger names (English)
Don't take our word for it
I live in Calgary, but I didn't know there were so many different destinations in Calgary. Thanks to you, I got to know good tourist attractions and had delicious meals. Thank you.
Canada is a very nature-rich and peaceful country. I learned a lot about Canada through the trip. I think I will discuss immigration to Canada with my family.
The winter memories in Canada were so special and good. Thank you very much to making a wonderful trip to Canada.