The Canadian Rockies' flagship attraction, the Banff Sulfur Mountain Gondola
Ride the gondola at an altitude of 2,281m to the top of Sulfur Mountain
You can see Banff's old town and the new town at a glance.
On a clear day, Banff's beautiful lakes and golf courses, and
You can see the historic Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
Banff Gondola Operating Periods and Hours
Period: Open all year round except January 10th ~ January 20th
Summer Season: 10:10am - 9:50pm
You can make a reservation in 20-minute intervals, so please indicate the time you want. If the desired time is not possible, you can adjust the time +-.
Check list before booking
included / not included
- Banff Gondola round-trip ticket
- Full refund in case of cancellation before the voucher is sent
- 20% of the purchase price if canceled 10 days prior to the tour
- No refund if canceled within 9 days of the tour
- Cancellation requests are made during Canadian business hours, please email your request.
- in Canadian dollars
- Credit card and Canadian bank transfer only
- You must print the voucher and use it at check-in.
- Required information at the time of reservation: You must send a reservation email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you must fill in the desired date, time, number of passengers, and passenger names (English)
Don't take our word for it
I live in Calgary, but I didn't know there were so many different destinations in Calgary. Thanks to you, I got to know good tourist attractions and had delicious meals. Thank you.
Canada is a very nature-rich and peaceful country. I learned a lot about Canada through the trip. I think I will discuss immigration to Canada with my family.
The winter memories in Canada were so special and good. Thank you very much to making a wonderful trip to Canada.